Monday, October 1, 2007

Botanic.... so near yet so far

I’ve been like waiting for ages to get my own place. And no, the apartment isn’t my place neither is Kyew’s.

We finally got the house and we thought, “Hey! Perfect, pretty soon we’ll move out of the apartment and move into the our very own home – a nice cozy house.”

But of course, it’s definitely too good to be true to have everything running so smoothly. Firstly, with the delay on the contractor’s side. Then, the delay because of the weather and I still haven’t moved in!
What’s worse is that I HATE PACKING!!! Just the thought of it, makes me dizzy. And so far, I’ve only packed my books. I kept procrastinating day after day until I’m quite irritated with myself.

Oh Lord, help me to be a little more initiative or even move an inch of my muscle just to start packing or we will all be rushing and I will go crazy rushing around.

Ok, cool cool. Need to side-track a bit. One regret I have about the new house – I’ve forgotten to take a before and after photo of the house. Looks like I can only take a before furnishing and after furnishing photos.

Hey there, you reading this post, better offer yourselves to help your commander and I out, ah… (evil grin…). As promised lar, I will make sure I prepare scrumptious meal for you all lar. A promise is a promise.

UPSR week, so it’s school holidays, you all free already mah…. Haha….

No comments: