Sunday, June 1, 2008

Week 14

My baby is 14 weeks old now, that's about 3 and 1/2 months. My belly is already showing and i can't wear any of my current clothes especially pants, anymore. Moving on to maternity wear.

The morning sickness and indigestion that i was sufferring has all gone. Praise the Lord. I can eat normally again. I actually love being pregnant now. Watching my belly grow is just amazing. Baby's healthy, that's the most important thing right now. By the next check-up, i should be able to know if junior is a boy or a girl, if junior isn't shy (looking forward to the shopping actually).

Here's junior at 14 weeks. If you look carefully, you can see his/her nose and mouth already. Junior was very still and quiet during this scan, but because i wanted to see some movement, the doctor disturb him/her and i think he/she was kinda mad (we were disturbing his/her nap, i guess) because he/she just swatted his/her hands and legs. And then junior went back to sleep again.



No comments: