Thursday, June 14, 2007

Blessed Daddy’s Day


My popsy. What can I say about him on this very day? I’ve gotta be fair. Posted an article for mum, now for dad too.

I always grew up thinking that he favours Adrian more than I. All that perceptions have change now. Adrian, hate to break this to you… But dad loves me more. Haha!

The things that’s been happening, the secrets we share and the naughty plots we come up with (hiding things from mum), having dad to send my car for servicing or that he can suddenly read my mind when I’m short of cash and gives me some, even though I’m working (but that comes with a price – hearing him nagging me about saving money for rainy days and don’t spend money like water, for like an hour or so).

I still love you so much, daddy. No matter what, you’re the best father a daughter could ever have (hmm…. I think I used this phrase for the article to mum).

Well, we’ll be spending Daddy's’ Day in Shenzen. Truthfully, I’m clueless on what to do on this day, cause we’ll be moving about. But I’ll figure something out with Adrian.

Love you Dad. Blessed Fathers’ Day. Hugz Hugz

P/s: At the moment I don’t have any of just daddy’s photo. I’ll go dig an old macho photo of his and thereafter I’ll upload it here (after HK).

No comments: