Tuesday, April 29, 2008

At 9 weeks

Went for my 3rd prenatal checkup. There were lots of worries and definitely lots of anxiety inside me. Wondering is the fibroid has grown or not. Is the baby still alive and well? There were lots of questions popping through my head before the checkup.

But I have to give thanks for the few people who have been praying for me and keeping me in their prayer. They are Pastor Ronald Teo, Pastor Mike Kuna, Cheryl, Jacqueline, my mum and dad, most definitely my husband and also I want to thank Aunty Helen (Alex Tio’s mum).

God has been good because He send these beautiful people to comfort me last week both in prayer and also in advise.

Doctor said my baby is very healthy. He/she looks more like a baby now, cause I can see the hands and the legs and of course the heartbeat. And junior was moving his/her hands and legs (likekungfu). I nearly teared with joy because it's so amazing seeing something so alive living inside me. God indeed is an amazing God.
Doc also said not to worry about the fibroid. Most importantly, the baby is healthy and growing.

So here’s 9 weeks old junior.





No comments: