Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bangkok - 3 April 2008 - 6 April 2008

It's been more than 3 weeks since our trip to Bangkok. Just haven't got the time to upload the photos and there's way too many photos that we took. So I picked out a few for your viewing pleasure.
Here goes.... some of the photos taken at our family trip to Bangkok. With the start of my morning sickness, I didn't really enjoy myself plus, it was the hottest month of the year in Thailand. Nearly had a sun stroke.... I've never been so afraid of the sun in my life!


Guess who did we meet on our way to Bangkok?! He's one of the nicest person I've ever met


My mum and dad at the Thai Village in Rose Garden. Dad bought that hat for 150 baht!


Mum and I having our brunch on the boat at the floating market.... It was an experience that everyone must try when they go to Thailand.


Kwang Yew monkeying with the elephant made out of teak wood


So real and so juicy! Even real ones don't look so appetizing


Adrian's turn to clown with elephant. He's trying to blind it.... Hmmm.....

I couldn't resist biting into the apple!

Fritz and I in the tuk-tuk

We met this cute little Korean boy on our trip. He's such a joy


Paula of Amazing Race Asia 2 is SO FAMOUS in Thailand. You see posters of her everywhere! She endorses Canon

Our ride on the tuk-tuk

No comments: