Tuesday, July 31, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS CHERYL!

Finally, after weeks and months of planning, my best friend is now married to my ex-classmate. Cheryl Shamala Ganesan weds David Ng Kok Keong on 28th July 2007. They were legally married on 7th July 2007 (07/07/07). See the significance?

On the actual day, my most stressful moment (Cheryl shares the same sentiment too) was the bridal procession. Why you have to choose song with timing, I also don’t understand (speaking to you Cheryl)… Hahaha…. But all went well.

THANK YOU JESUS! I nearly died of heart attack ok…. Broke into cold sweat some more. With the HUGE walkie talkie (as though I was head bouncer)…. Just to make my best friend’s wedding perfect. It wasn’t all that perfect but the most important thing, Cheryl and David had a wonderful and memorable time.

Wanna walk down the aisle again, dear? Let me know when you get back from your honeymoon,ok.

Once again, congratulations my dear. I’m so happy for you. And thank you for giving me this honour. Love you heaps!



No comments: