Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mothers' Day

Well... Mothers' Day is tomorrow. The day when mums all over the world are suppose to be resting... I really mean suppose to. Still, there will be mothers out there fussing over their children or other people's children and makes you wonder....why?

How about children who are clueless as to this day? Even with all the hype through the media... which world do these kids belong?

How about mothers who are not all that motherly? Or mothers who just refuse to believe that they're mothers, no matter what the circumstances are?

Anyway, it doesn't matter.... To all mothers out there... wishing you "A Blessed Mothers' Day. Take a break, chill out and God bless".

Mum... my wish would be, "You're the best mum a daughter could ever have. You're my hero - Superwoman, Wonderwoman and Ultrawoman. I love you and I'm definitely taking you out to chill. I love you. Happy Mum's Day and oh yar! Happy Nurses Day too! Muax!"

No comments: