Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Birthday Cuppy Cake!!!!

How sweet of Ky Lie to make time specially to bake me these lovely cakes. Thank you dear. It was really sweet of you and the cakes are really sweet too… but deliciously delicious… Mmmmm…..

I immediately dug into the strawberry-topping piece. Mum took the one with the strawberry and kiwi piece.
Later at night I had my second helping of the cupcake with the kiwi topping.
I don’t know how I’m going to handle the balance 3.
Kwang Yew, you better help.



They’re too pretty to be eaten (I told you Ky Lie, didn’t I).

I just don’t have the heart to eat them. I can just stare and admire and stare and admire and I can just go on and on, about staring and admiring the cakes.



Gee…. Not forgetting the pounds I’ll put on, on top of the current pound that I’ve already put on. And the heavenly sweetness…. I’m afraid the ants will come after me too… Haha….

Love you heaps, Ky Lie. I really have a wonderful birthday this year. Angie…. My hats off to you too for the silver ball (on the sides of the M&Ms cupcake) idea… Muax! Muax!

No comments: