Thursday, May 24, 2007

An Ode To Angie and Ky Lie

Such a day it was
I’ll never forget,
Come 8.00pm
And in we step,
For food and fun
For smiles and flashes


Fulfillment of my birthday wishes.



Seafood Pizza
With a dash of Tobasco
Black Pepper Linguine
A truly spicy fete,
We ate them all, we clean the plates
To make way for a delicious cake.







Lovely lullaby of a birthday song,
Click click the camera rolls on,
Savour the Tiramisu
And we couldn’t help ourselves
To a second helping too!





Time to go
The bill was paid.
All I can say
What a wonderful day!

Thank you girls
For your thoughtfulness,
Indeed I am extremely blessed.




My prayers would be
For you from Above,
Blessings are always coming,
Protection wherever you’re going,
Wisdom in all understanding,
And Joy overflowing.

Cheers!

No comments: